Ways of Giving
Donate Online or by Mail
Help provide a child’s preschool special education or therapy by making an online gift today. Donations can also be mailed directly to Children’s TLC at:
3101 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64111
- Tribute Gifts—consider honoring a loved one or a special occasion with a tribute gift (in honor/in memory, etc.).
- Monthly Donations—make an impact agency-wide by setting up an automatic monthly contribution.
Corporate or Group Support
At Children’s TLC we are grateful for our corporate and organizational partners who are true ambassadors for our cause. Whether it is financial support for a special event, leading a drive for supplies or goods, mobilizing volunteers for an event, or coordinating employees to conduct a day of service on our campus, we value the investment our partners make in helping us improve the lives of children with disabilities. Our team will work with your company or organization to create a partnership that meets your goals and needs.
Opportunities for corporate or group support:
- Event sponsorship—strengthens your brand and community awareness by aligning your company with one of our signature fundraising events.
- Host a fundraiser—hold your own event to benefit our children.
- Staff fundraising challenges—healthy competition amongst your employees that benefits Children’s TLC is a win-win for your business and our agency.
- Cause marketing—Donate a portion of proceeds from your business or encourage your customers to support Children’s TLC.
- Food or supply drive - Food drives help keep our pantry stocked for the families we serve to lessen the financial burden of caring for a child with special needs.
- Gift card drive—gift cards help our staff purchase needed agency supplies and also help our families in need of basic day to day items of food, gas, shoes, and clothing.
- Donation of time—a variety of volunteer opportunities are available for your employees. Explore how your staff can give their time and talent to Children’s TLC.
Establish a lasting legacy of giving and support for Children’s TLC by creating a planned gift—including gifts of stock or securities. Please contact the Director of Development to discuss potential opportunities for meeting your philanthropic goals.
Shawsie Branton Leadership Society: Named in honor of one of our founder’s, Mary Shaw (Shawsie) Branton, this society recognizes donors who give $1,000 or more annually to help continue our founder’s vision of providing cutting-edge therapy and services for children with disabilities, developmental delays or medically fragile conditions.
Friends Association: For more than forty years the Friends Association has been committed to supporting the mission of Children’s TLC by increasing community awareness and visibility through events, personalized communication pieces and by providing volunteer support to the agency when needed. Friends Association annual membership dues are as follows:
- $65 to be a Friend
- $125 to be a Best Friend
- $300 to be a Fabulous Friend
All donations are tax deductible, in accordance with Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Service Code to the full extent provided by law. Please consult your financial planner or tax adviser to determine the exact tax advantages of any gift you are considering.
Our staff would be happy to discuss these or other giving opportunities. For more information, please contact the Development office at 816.756.0780 or email@example.com.