Here at Children’s Therapeutic Learning Center, we focus on delivering high-quality early intervention services through three core programs: Therapeutic Preschool, Outpatient Therapy Clinic and Community Services.
Our programs are individually designed to address the developmental, educational and physical needs of young children with or without disabilities, including children with diagnosed conditions, such as autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy and rare genetic disorders. Our certified and experienced professional team members collaborate to create a holistic learning environment and closely work with families to ensure each child receives individualized services that foster positive long-term outcomes.
- Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- 1 year – 5 years of age
- Integrated Early Childhood Special Education classrooms
- Only here will families find five therapies available for integration into the classroom
- Multiple enrollment options
Peer Model Preschool
- Opportunity for typically developing children to be integrated into our Early Childhood Special Education Classrooms
- Peer Models provide positive peer interaction, demonstrate play skills, and model appropriate language and behavior for children with special needs while in the classroom setting
- Individualized curriculum to support Kindergarten readiness
Outpatient Therapy Clinic
- Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Offering the most comprehensive team of therapists in a central location with convenient extended hours
- Our licensed and highly qualified therapist offer one-on-one therapy options including speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and aquatic therapy
- Home-Based Early Intervention and Education: Weekly early education and intervention services provided in the home for children with special needs including medically fragile children
- One-on-one services to consult and coach families to have confidence and competence for enhancing their child’s learning and development
- Ensures families have the necessary supports, services, and resources to enhance the child’s quality of life
- Community-Based Therapy Services: Our pediatric therapists are providing speech, occupational, and physical therapy services at public, private, charter school and early child care centers.